Recognize Your Grooves
breathe in for a count of...
hold for a count of ...
breathe out for a count of ...
hold for a count of...
Grooves are a simple routine or experience you want to recognize. Grooves can be general or specific. They can be an action or a state of being. Grooves were part of my original SJFT (steady joy focus tool) I completed every morning, but now I create a list of Grooves when I am feeling triggered or as part of my morning routine.
8 of my Grooves: Today I Recognize:
- Family dinners around our table and keeping the table clear of clutter.
- Watering and maintaining our plants inside and out.
- Keeping our house safe and clean during the pandemic.
- Creating the opportunity to bond with our pets.
- Continuous communication within our nuclear family through talking and texts.
- The way I greet the morning: praying daily.
- My commitment to Weathered and Worthy Wisdom and to sharing my Steady Joy lifestyle.
- Practicing compassion and softening my heart.
What Grooves do you want to Recognize?
Share on social media with #sj28